Travelling to South America with Disabilities
If you love to travel, but have a disability and/or special medical condition, please don’t think that you will not be able to travel. With the right preperation and experienced local help you might be able to reach places you handn’t imagined, like Inca Citadel Machu Picchu. To start with your preperations we can highly recommend having a look at the following website: More info about travelling with a Disability/ Medical condition
On this website you can find information about:
– Travelling with a wheelchair
– Travelling with Cancer
– Travelling with a heart condition
– Travelling with someone with dementia
– Travelling with high blood pressure / hypertension
– Travelling abroad after a stroke
– Taking medical supplies through customs
– Special insurances that pay for part of your travel expenses
– and much more info:
With great thanks to Carson Carter who allows us to share his recent article about traveling with medical conditions.
Soon we will also add more tips about travelling with a disability in Ecuador, Peru and Bolivia.