Adventurous Sacred Valley paragliding tour
You want to be able to fly? Take a few steps down the hill, until the wind catches your parachute. Using the rising warm air from the Sacred Valley to depart the land of the Inca’s into the world of the mighty condor.
Just pausing here to let you indulge in that incredible daydream for a few more moments…
Welcome to the exhilarating sport of paragliding, known in many countries as parapente, over the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
* Daily, but depending on the weather conditions
At 8:30 am in the morning we will travel to Chincheros. You must get up early to catch the rising thermals wafting up the valley walls. This is the same reason you have to get up early to see condors. In Chincheros the guide will give instructions, talk about weather conditions, and demonstrate the equipment.
After we prepare the parapente/ parachute we start practicing to run with it. Then we practice landings. We run and jump over little ledges of a meter (the first time), then up to five or ten meters, and practice landing until we feel comfortable.
Then it is time to take off and fly like a condor through the valley!
Depending on the thermic air you will fly between 15 to 30 min.. If it is less than 15 min., then you are allowed to fly a second time.
We go back to Cusco in the afternoon when the good wind/ thermic in the valley dies. Sometimes the good thermic comes back later in the afternoon.
Note: of course this activity depends highly on the weather conditions. For further information please don’t hesitate to send us an e-mail.
Price: 120 US$ p.p.
Price is based on two people.
Single person pays: 30 USS extra.
- Professional Paragliding English/Spanish speaking pilot, more than 4 people two pilots.
- Complete Paragliding Equipment (radio, paragliding, harness, and helmet).
- Private Round Trip Transportation.
- Breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Exclusive international transaction fees
Important – we recommend that you bring:
- Snack for Lunch, (we can stay all day waiting for good thermal winds)
- Sporty clothes
- Small backpack
- Bottle of water
- Warm clothes (Jacket)
- Comfortable Shoes
- Raincoat or Poncho (in rainy season)
- Video camera or Photo Camera
What we need when you make a reservation:
- Full name as it is written in your passport
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Weight and height
- Departing date for the tour
- Contact and contract information of your travel insurance company
- 60% deposit of the tour´s price the remind balance is paid at our office in Cusco
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review