Treasure of Galapagos cruises
The Treasure of Galapagos motor catamaran is especially designed for cruising the Galapagos, with; First Class comfort, efficient daily operations, and minimum impact on the fragile ecosystem!
Price indication Monserrat Galapagos Cruises:
5 Day cruise: 3825 US$;
7 Day cruise: 5575 US$.
Note: these prices are a reference, the actual prices can be slightly higher or even lower, depending on season and demand.
Technical details of the Treasure of Galapagos motor catamaran
- Type: Motor catamaran
- Service level: First Class
- Constructed: in 2009, remodeled in 2017
- Capacity: 16 guests over 9 cabins
- Length: 30.97 m (101 feet)
- Beam: 11.20 m (36.75 feet)
- Cruising speed: 9 knots, max. speed 11 knots
- Crew: 8 members plus 1 hotel manager and 1 naturalist guide level III
- Electricity: 110 volt and 220 volt
Social areas and amenities on board
- Sun deck: Solarium area, shaded relaxing area & whirlpool
- Main Deck: Air-conditioned lounge with living room, dining room and bar
- Upper Deck: Shaded terrace & barbecue area
- All ample and bright cabins (20m²/ 215ft²) feature private facilities, air-conditioning, hair-dryer, bathrobes, balcony, and an indoor seating area with a small table.
Safety features of the Treasure Motor Catamaran
- Magnetic compass
- 24 Nautical mile radar
- Sonar (echo sounder system)
- 1x HF radio (for communication with the outside world)
- 2x stationary VHF radio (marine telephone)
- Handheld bi-directional radio set (VHF walkie-talkies for internal communication + spare device for emergencies)
- 1x Emergency position indicating radio beacon (EPIRB)
- 2 Zodiacs motors 485 hpm Cummins, 2 generators 75 kw, 3.500g. fuel, 3.900g. water desalinate
More detailed information about the Treasure Motor Catamaran and her cruises, you can find on their independed Treasure of Galapagos website.
Different sailing routes, Treasure of Galapagos Cruises:
To get a better impression about the Galapagos Cruises with the Treasure of Galapagos Motor Catamaran, we recommend you to have a look at our detailed section with information about the different islands and their tourist landings sites: Fairtravel4u Galapagos Island Info.
Treasure of Galapagos Cruise itinerary A; 5 Days, Friday till Tuesday:
Fri. 1: AM: Flight to Baltra Airport – PM: El Chato Reserve (WK)
Sat. 2: AM: Sullivan Bay (Santiago) (WK and SN) – PM: Bartholomew (SN and RB)
Sun. 3: AM: North Seymour (WK, SN and RB)- PM: South Plaza (WK)
Mon. 4: AM: Pitt Point (WK, KY, SN and RB) – PM: Witch Hill (San Cristobal) (WK, KY, SN and RB) –
Tue. 5: AM: Interpretation Center (San Cristobal) (WK) transfer to airport
Explanation of the abbreviations:
WK = Walking
SN = Snorkeling
KY = Kayak tour
RB = Rubber boat tour
Treasure of Galapagos Cruise itinerary B; 5 Days, Tuesday till Saturday:
Tue. 1: AM: San Cristobal Airport – PM: Colorado Hill (WK)
Wed. 2: AM: Gardner Bay (Española) (WK, KY, SN and RB) – PM Suarez Point (Española) (WK)
Thu. 3: AM: Post Office Bay – Baroness Lookout (WK and SN) PM: Cormorant Point – Champion Islet (WK, SN and RB)
Fri. 4: AM: Barrington Bay (Santa Fe) (WK, KY, SN and RB) – PM: El Chato Reserve (Santa Cruz) (WK)
Sat. 5: AM: Twin Craters (Santa Cruz) (WK) – Transfer to Baltra Airport (GPS)
Treasure of Galapagos Cruise itinerary C; 7 Days, Saturday till Friday:
Sat. 1: AM: Flight to Baltra Airport – PM: Cc. Fausto Llerena (WK)
Sun. 2: AM: Eden Islet (Santa Cruz) (KY, SN and RB) – PM: Dragon Hill (Santa Cruz) (WK, KY, SN and RB)
Mon. 3: AM: Whitetip reef shark channel (Isabela) (WK, KY, SN and RB) – PM: Wetlands & Wall of Tears (Isabela) (WK)
Tue. 4: AM: Moreno Point (Isabela) (WK, SN and RB) – PM: Tagus Cove (Isabela) (WK, KY, SN and RB)
Wed. 5: AM: Espinoza Point (Fernandina) (WK and SN) – PM: Vicente Roca Point (SN and RB)
Thu. 6: AM: Puerto Egas (Santiago) (WK and SN) – PM: Rabida (WK, KY, SN and RB)
Fri. 7: AM: Bachas Beach (Santa Cruz) (WK and SN) – PM: Transfer to Baltra Airport
Long itineraries are also available and are the combination of the short itineraries; 9D/8N is A+B, 11D/10N is C+A and 15D/14N is B+C+A
Inclusive in the Galapagos cruises with the Treasure of Galapagos Motor Catamaran:
- Accommodation as confirmed.
- All mentioned meals (full-board); filtered water, tea and coffee.
All guided excursions and activities as mentioned in the itinerary by a National Park certified naturalist guide.
- Beach towels and snorkelling gear (snorkel, mask, flippers; optional wet-suits for hire).
- Round-trip flight to the Galapagos.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks.
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee and Transit Control Card (currently $120, subject to change).
- Personal travel insurance.
- Personal expenses, extras and tipping.
Itinerary subject to change in case of unforeseen situations or requests of the National Park.
Please note we cannot guarantee the encounter of specific elusive species.
Solo travellers are allowed to book a twin cabin on shared basis. The cabin will be shared with another traveller of the same gender.