Darwin Galapagos Cruises
The Galapagos Cruises with the Darwin yacht are a great option for low budget travelers. This motor yacht has a total capacity for 16 passengers in double cabins with bunk beds and private bath. The popular Darwin yacht has cruises of 4, 5, 7 and 8 days.
Detailed information about the Darwin Galapagos Cruises:
Technical Details of the Darwin Yacht:
Type: Motor yacht
Category: Tourist Class
Capacity: 16 passengers
Crew: 6 + 1 naturalist guide
Accommodation: 8 double cabins with bunk beds, private bath (hot water), central airconditioning
Departure days: Thursday
Length: 18,3 m.
Beam: 5,5 m.
Speed: 9 knots
To get a better impression about the Galapagos Cruises and tours, we recommend you to have a look at our detailed section with information about the different islands and their landings sites: Galapagos Island Info
Discovery: 8 days Thursday to Thursday
Thursday: Baltra Airport – Bachas Beach
Friday: Plazas Island – Santa Fe Island
Saturday: Española (Gardner Bay – Suarez Point)
Sunday: Floreana (Post Office Bay – Cormorant Point – Devil’s Crown)
Monday: Santa Cruz (Darwin Station – Twin craters)
Tuesday: Santiago (Puerto Egas – Espumilla Beach – Bucanero Cove)
Wednesday: Bartolome – Sullivan Bay
Thursday: Seymour North – Baltra Airport
Adventure: 8 days Thursday to Thursday
Thursday: Baltra Airport – Mosquera
Friday: San Cristobal (Pitt Point – Cerro Brujo)
Saturday: San Cristobal (Kicker Rock – Lobos island)
Sunday: Santa Cruz (Darwin Station – Chato Highlands)
Monday: Isabela (Tintoreras – Wall of Tears – Wetlands
Tuesday: Rabida – Dragon Hill
Wednesday: Black Turtle Cove – Chinese Hat
Thursday: Daphne – Baltra Airport
Inclusive and recommended to bring on this Galapagos Cruise:
Note: prices between high season, low season and special offers can easily varied 200/ 300 US$ p.p. For this reason we recommend you to always first send us an e-mail with the dates you would like to travel!
The rates includes:
• All meals, Buffet (breakfast – lunch – dinner) water with meals.
• Accommodation based on two people in double cabins.
• Transfers from the airport to the yacht and vice versa in Galapagos.
• Excursions on the islands with English Speaking Nature Guide.
Rate does not include:
• Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee: 100 US$ per person
• Migratory Control Card: 20 US$ per person + 5 US$ dock fee
• Return air ticket (worth about 460/ 500 US$)
• Soft drinks and alcoholics beverages.
• Snorkeling equipment for rent on board (about 25 US$ for the whole tour).
• Single occupancy supplement min. 50% till 80% extra.
• The route of the ship and the itinerary are subject to change and can vary depending on the regulations and policies of the Galapagos National Park, weather, seasonal changes, safety, etc..