If you love to travel, but have a disability and/ or special medical condition, then we can highly recommend having a look at the following website: More info about travelling with a Disability/ Medical condition
On this website you can find information about:
- Travelling with a wheelchair
- Travelling with Cancer
- Travelling with a heart condition
- Travelling with someone with dementia
- Travelling with high blood pressure / hypertension
- Travelling abroad after a stroke
- Taking medical supplies through customs
- Special insurances that pay for part of your travel expenses
- and much more info:
With great thanks to Carson Carter who allows us to share his recent article about traveling with medical conditions.
Soon we will also add more tips about travelling with a disability in Ecuador, Peru and Bolivia.